- Cornelius+Krage is very serious about the protection of your personal data and therefore strictly adheres to the regulations under data protection law. When using this website, personal data are only processed to such an extent as is absolutely required for technical or utilization-related reasons. Under no circumstances, data collected are sold or passed on to a third party for any other reason.
- When you transmit any specific inquiries or information to us via our website, we collect and store the data you enter into the respective form or the e-mail and transmit to us for processing. The data are only used to the extent required for handling the inquiry etc.
- When accessing our website, your browser sends the following data to us that are automatically stored in the log files of the server.
- Browser type / version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the website visited before; this feature can be suppressed in some browsers)
- IP address of the accessing computer
- Time of the inquiry.
- You always have the right to obtain information about the data stored with regard to your person, their origin and recipient as well as the purpose of the processing of such data. You can always revoke your agreement to the storage of the data transmitted.
For this purpose, please contact us by telefax under 0431/600 53-60 or by email.